Add Google comments Under Blog post
Google Has IntroducedAs we have already posted some of the new features that were introduce by the Google on its products, and Google keep on updating its products regularly.
As lastly Google have made a major change to is blogger products. Google have changed the whole designed of the Blogger template editor, and introduce awesome new things.
Againg Google have introduce a awesome new features for the blogger.
Now Google has introduced Google plus commnets box for the blogger.
This features looks awesome and clean. This will not effects to your blog SEO also. Apart from this you can also track the comments on your Google plus post.
This is a second new improvement by Google in Blogger this week,
Previous one was just a few days ago:
Google Blogger introduces improved Template HTML editor.
Unlike Traditional Blogger commenting system, the Google Plus commenting system will help you to get some decent amount of traffic from Google Plus social network that is whenever someone will comment on your post, the comments would be synchronized to Google plus Post, as well as you will get more comments on your blogger post.
Why you should Add Google plus Comments to your Blog?Once you integrate this new commenting system, you’ll get the following benefits.
- New Design, Looking awesome.
- Fast and User friendly commenting environment.
- An easy way to let user share your post on Google Plus.
- Synchronization of your blog post and Google plus Post.
- You’ll get more comments on your blogger post.
- Linked to Google Plus post, thus more +1’s.
- An easy way to let user recommend your post to Google.
- Much more exposure, because the user who comment on your blog post is actually commenting and sharing your post on Google Plus.
- You will get rid of spam comments on your blog.
- No need to moderate comments, thus it will save your time.
What are the Disadvantages of Google plus Commenting System?
- No Option for Anonymous User.
- User must have Gmail id.
- User must have created Google plus Account.( I don't Think so that these are disadvantages because these restrictions safe our blog from spammers )
how to Integrate Google Plus comments with blogger
- Login to your blogger dashboard.
- Click on the Google+ tab at the right bar of your dashboard.
- Just check the "Use Google+ Comments on this blog".
- That it you have done..
- Now see the change on the comment box of your blog post.